|August 29, 2013 - September 18, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||• Create, edit, and maintain accurate and engaging product descriptions for the website and product catalog.|
• Write with strong attention to voice and audience; ability to adapt both as needed
• Edit the work of other writers in a tactful, but thorough and correct manner
• Create content quickly and accurately, referencing reputable sources as needed
|Qualifications:||• Passion for writing and words; excellent spelling and grammar|
• High level of comfort and productivity with Microsoft Office and web applications
• Ability to think conceptually as well as concretely
• Attention to detail and ability to incorporate feedback with a positive attitude are essential
• Creativity and a willingness to share ideas without self-consciousness
• Willingness to ask questions and ability to learn quickly
• The greater the understanding of marketing grammar vs. academic grammar the better
Writing samples and/or links to your online portfolio will be requested before you will be considered for an interview.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.